Friday, January 16, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Even though the weather today was cold and dreary, I am so glad that it is Friday. It is a long weekend so I get to spend extra time with my honey! Tomorrow we are going to see Ms. Kitty (well, really just her parents). She seems to have crossed another bridge and is making some improvements. Today my Mom and I went and took pictures of her kitty DJ so we can take them to her tomorrow. I also printed pictures I took at our Ladies Christmas party to take to her so she can see some of those who love and miss her. Please pray that she continues to heal.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.