Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today is Tuesday. . . .all day long!

Well, so far this week has been pretty well, boring. There have been no subbing jobs to speak of (not sure if my honey believes me! :)) so I haven't had much to do. I did finally got all my Christmas decorations put away, not in the orderly fashion I had hoped, well, the Christmas stuff did but all of the empty boxes, not so much. Instead of deciding what to do with said boxes, I decided that I was sick of being in the storage building so I stood at the door and threw all of the boxes in. Now it looks like I haven't done anything. Oh well, I did find my Christmas ornament from last year that I could not find and the new stocking holders that were hiding from me.
Now I should be working on my lesson for bible class tomorrow night but I am stuck on what I should teach. I have been teaching on Moses from the burning bush to the 10 commandments. I think, ok, I know that I am ready to do something else but I can not figure out what to do. I am seriously considering spending the next few weeks at least, teaching on the 12 apostles. I have two more months to teach (then I am taking a break. I have been doing this for nine months - I am tired) so I need to come up with something good.
Ok, gonna get back to work. Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think I would not only enjoy teaching a series on the 12 apostles...but would really like to sit in on one. Sounds like a great idea!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.