Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday - Prayers

Today has been a day full of prayer. Prayers for the president, for the former president, Ms. Kitty and another dear friend who has just been diagnosed with cancer. Prayers for the president that he may lead the country in the direction that it needs to go. I did not choose this man as our president but I will pray for him daily. Prayers for the former president that he can now live a life of peace. Not many people could handle with grace the things that he has gone through in the last 8 years. Prayers for Ms. Kitty because she has been moved out of ICU (answered prayers) and because she is having surgery tomorrow to fix a skin graft. Prayers for Mr. J. because he was diagnosed with cancer from his esophagus to his lungs and doctors have told him that he will not leave the hospital. Also prayers for myself and my honey as we try to figure out what God's plan is for us and having children. I really don't know what to do and it scares me.

As I was cruising through blogland, I came across more people to pray for (I don't know them but they really need our prayers). If you have a chance, please go visit these new parents and their babies. The first is Kelly at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ and then Jenna at http://www.jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing your prayer list...will be uplifting your requests! Praises that Ms. Kitty came out of ICU!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.