Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates and Praises

Ms. Kitty is improving and if she continue to improve, she will be moved in a couple of week to a rehab center in the same city as the hospital she currently in.



My Aunt K has been battling breast cancer for the last couple of years. When she was diagnosed she was stage 4. She has had a roller coaster ride with this terrible disease. She had a scan this week and received good news. The tumors they have been watching have shrunk 50 - 60 percent and the cancer counts have gone down from 178 to 91. We were so happy to get the news.



Prayers do so much and I thank those who have been praying for Ms. Kitty and if you would add my Aunt that would be great. A few more prayers going up won't hurt!



We did not get any bad weather just cold. So bundle up, snuggle up and keep warm!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.