Saturday, January 10, 2009

They did what???

Today my sister RAW and I were shopping at our local Macy's and she decided to try on a couple of shirts. I was standing in the doorway of her dressing room talking to her as she tried on some cute shirts (please note that she was wearing a shirt the entire time!). I hadn't really paid attention to the room next door to hers. Well, I heard some noises that sounded like rustling material but no one had ever said anything and we had been there for about 5 minutes already. I tried to peek in the door but couldn't see anything so I looked under the separating wall between the two dressing rooms and thought I had seen feet but wasn't sure. RAW ask me what I was doing and I quietly whispered to her that I thought someone was in there. She looked but couldn't see anything so she finished trying on the clothes. When she was done she got on her hands and knees and when she stood back up whispered that she had seen two sets of lets, one hairy with pants pulled down, one not and a pair of cowboy boots. We quickly left and decided that we needed to tell someone at the store. We told the sales clerk who said she would see what she could do. We decided to hang around to see if anyone ever came out. After about five more minutes, we decided that we were going to go back. I picked up a shirt to try on and a girl came out of the dressing room talking on her phone and wearing cowboy boots. I went on in and noticed a guy in the dressing room and went on into the other room. As I was pulling my shirt back over my head (thank goodness I already had it over my head), he quickly walks out with his head down and meets my sister in the hallway of the dressing room. We then continued to see them in various spots in the store. We don't know what was going on but with it being high school aged kids (RAW is a high school teacher so she knows A LOT about what they do!!!) we can only imagine. I am still in shock about the whole thing. It could have all been innocent but I don't really think so since they left at different times and he seemed somewhat embarrassed when we spotted him in the store the first time. I would have been mortified. Oh, what am I saying, I would never have done anything like that. My parents taught me better.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.