Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Friends

Yesterday was a nice day for me. First I got a call from my friend Julie to see if I wanted a taquito from Whataburger. Of course I said yes, who can refuse a taquito from Whataburger. Yummy. So she came by bearing yummy gifts and we had a really nice visit. She brought me some dvds to watch and I can't wait to watch them. A couple of hours after she left my phone rang again and it was Mrs. H. She wanted to know what my favorite Sonic drink was (in case you are wondering, it is ocean water) and she said that she wanted to stop by and visit. She came and we got to visit for a while. It was nice to have visitors after being confined to the house for over a week.
Today I have to get out of the house for a little while to go get another antibiotic shot for my foot and to go birthday shopping for my little sister. The hardest part is going to be the shopping. I have absolutely NO idea what to get her. Hopefully I will be struck by inspiration while I am out and about!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.