Sunday, August 15, 2010

Triple Digits

Well, we continue to be under a heat advisory. It is currently 91 with the heat index at 97 and it is 10:40 pm. Our low tonight is 80 degrees. I love my state but my goodness the summers are brutal. No rain and lots of sun. I really wish I had a swimming pool. A real genuine pool that is in the ground. The above ground pools around here are hotter than bathwater when you get in and I want to cool off not cook!

On to something else. I can not believe that it is the middle of August. School starts next Monday so that means another year of subbing begins. I need lots and lots of subbing jobs because even though I don't have a full-time job, my student loans still expect to be paid. I know. . . .how rude of them.

I am going to plan to be very productive this week. My house looks like the housekeeper just up and left. I dislike housework very very much but I guess no one else is going to do it so I am biting the bullet and jumping in. To keep myself focused, I will be setting my timer for 30 minute power cleaning and then 5 minute break. I know it doesn't sound like a lot could get done but it is the only way for me to concentrate (Mr. Giggles thinks it is weird but then he doesn't have problems concentrating like I do). I will keep you posted on how well I do.

So I have a quick question. . . . . . .If we met in real life do you think we would be friends??

Have a great week. Hi Mrs. H's mom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Weekly Menu
Monday: Hurry-up Ham-N-Noodles (except ours will be chicken) broccoli and Texas toast
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: fend for yourself
Thursday: fish fillets and potato salad
Friday: out to dinner
Saturday: fend for yourself
Sunday: church fellowship luncheon

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.