Monday, July 11, 2011

Summertime

I really like summer because I enjoy the sun, swimming, traveling, and most other fun activities associated with summer but I am going to say that this summer has been too much.  This is our forecast for the week.  Don't let the clouds fool you.  The sun is not hiding behind the clouds here in Texas.  It will melt you whenever you walk outside.  I got up this morning and started mowing around 8:20 or so and it was miserable (and I was on the riding lawnmower).  I will be getting up much earlier in the morning to try to get everything finished up.  I don't like wishing away time but I am now looking forward to fall and winter.

Tonight there was finally something on tv that the Mister and I wanted to watch.  He has got me hooked on Eureka and Warehouse 13.  If you are into science fiction, these are pretty good shows.  Tomorrow night we will watch Gene Simmons Family Jewels. . .that is my guilty pleasure!

Today I signed up for Weight Watchers.  I am excited but a little scared.  I really want to lose weight so I am hoping that I can stick with it and do what needs to be done.  I had planned on having lap band surgery but my insurance company had other plans for me.  After I had done all of the pre-surgery prep, they would not approve for me to have the surgery locally.  I was going to have to go out of town and I didn't want to do that so here is where I am.  If you are on WW, leave me a comment and let me know how it is working for you.

Well, I had better close for the night.  I need to do some dreaded housework!  Have a great evening.







No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.