Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekly Menu

Our exciting menu for this week.

Monday:  sloppy joes and potato salad
Tuesday:  fish fillets and velveeta shells and cheese
Wednesday:  fend for yourself
Thursday:  tbd
Friday: tbd

This weekend Mr. Giggles, Dad, RAW and I went to see Cars 2.  Cute movie.  Even Mr. Giggles enjoyed it (he doesn't like animated movies)!  Got a busy week coming up.  There will be mowing for sure!  Yes, even dead brown grass needs to be mowed.

In case you have wondered (and I am sure that you have just been so worried about this) why I haven't posted any pictures lately is because I have been in a picture taking slump.  I didn't even take any pictures on our vacation!  I am hoping to get back in the groove soon.  I know that you are dying to see more pictures of cows standing in the water!!

Have a good week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love Meal Planning!! It helps a ton- I should blog about mine weekly too, good idea :)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.