Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catching Up


Went to weigh in at WW on Monday and was down 1.6 pounds.  I have swam three days this week and I have done water aerobics two days this week.  I am loving all the time in the water. . . .I so wish I had a pool.  I am not sure what I am going to do for exercise once school starts and it starts getting cold (if that ever happens).  I will be able to do water aerobics because it is in the afternoon but I have been swimming in the mornings.
Tuesday morning I took another teaching certification test.  Still waiting on the scores.  Really hope I passed!  It is to teach 5th and 6th grade.  Which according to state rules when I first graduated from college the tests that I took then covered that but the US Dept. of Ed has a different understanding so I had to take another test.
And that is about all that has happened this week. Can't believe that summer's end is quickly coming to an end.  Oh and something to give you a chuckle.  This is a Texas Rain Gage and it has been a long time since it hasn't been full in a looooooooooong time!!  Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.