Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning Day 5 (I think)

Well, yesterday I didn't get any cleaning done but I made up for it some today. Today I chose my honey's office. It is the least evil of the three rooms I have left. Ok, there are four rooms left but I have told my husband that he has to help with the laundry/pantry/tool room during the summer. One reason is because it is bad and needs lots of help and another is because there are many things that I can't reach in there. Anyway, back to the office. . . .I found the top of the two desks in his office. I still have a ways to go but I think he will be surprised when he gets home and sees what I have done.

My honey is now home and he was surprised with the progress I have made on his office space. Since he is home and it is about 55 minutes until we need/have to be in bed, I am ending this for the day. We are going to watch my favorite ventriloquist Jeff Dunham before bed!

Hi Mrs. H's mom!
Hope you are having a great week.

Oh, I did start my bible study today. Yay me!

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

What a great day you had today! Good for you! :-)

Jennifer said...

Sounds like another productive week - doesn't that feel great!?! Would love to hear about your Bible study when you have a chance - any words of wisdom on contentment! Have a great rest of the week!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.