Monday, April 13, 2009

Lazy Monday

Not much to talk about today. My honey and I went to a movie and that is about all we accomplished! We went to see Duplicity. It was a good movie and had some strange twists and turn and unexpectedness! I enjoyed it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Weekly Menu (pretty boring this week!)
Monday: fend for yourself

Tuesday: Pasta with marinara sauce (me) & salad (the Mr and maybe me because we got 7 hard boiled eggs from our egg hunt)

Wednesday: fend for yourself

Thursday: fishsticks and mac & cheese

Friday: dinner with the parents

Saturday: whatever you can find!

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm loving the "Fend for yourself"!! I think that's what we're having tonight!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the comment - and all the good suggestions! I love to the know the local spots to eat!! I'm so excited about our trip - thanks!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.