Sunday, April 26, 2009

What A Weekend!

What an incredible weekend I had. The ladies retreat was wonderful. We had good food, good fellowship and not much sleep! Our speakers were great. EW who turns 21 tomorrow spoke about the spring of her life, JH who is 40/41 spoke on the summer of her life, my Mom who turns 58 tomorrow (happy birthday mommy) spoke about the fall of her life and CS who is 75 (hard to believe) spoke about the fall of her life. This was something that I really needed; the fellowship and talking with other woman. I have been struggling more in the last 5 weeks than I ever have in my life. I just recently was able to start praying again because I was very angry with God. The reason for the anger is that 5 weeks ago today, my honey and I lost another baby. I was 8 to 10 weeks along. I wish I could get just a glimpse of the plan God has for us concerning children. I am not getting any younger and I really want to be a mom. So, please keep me in your prayers as I continue with this struggle of what I want in my life and God's plan for me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Weekly Menu:

Monday: dinner with the parents for Mom's birthday

Tuesday: spaghetti & salad

Wednesday: spaghetti & salad

Thursday: spaghetti & salad

Friday: out to eat

WHY SO MUCH SPAGHETTI you may be asking yourself. . .well, we had a luncheon at church today and we had A LOT of spaghetti left over. Thank goodness I like spaghetti!!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.