Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Yesterday I started my spring cleaning with a small step and today I jumped in head first. I tackled the living room. It looks pretty good. I do have a few odds and ends that I haven't gotten out like items that belong in our travel trailer: tire covers, sheets, dirty clothes hampers and gas grill. I also still have my snowmen and Christmas village in here. Due to extenuating circumstances I was not able to get those put up earlier but I hope to get it done tomorrow. In addition to getting the living room cleaned up I folded all the clean towels and put them away along with my clean clothes that have been living in the laundry room in a clothes basket. Plus I got my hair cut today and took pictures of the beautiful wildflowers along the road. I hope to get those posted soon. A couple of weeks ago I watched as a mouse made my living room its own personal playground. Well, today I had to dispose of it. Some people may be unhappy about using mouse poison to get rid of these critters but it doesn't bother me. Well, having to dispose of the mouse did but I am glad that he isn't here anymore!

Tomorrow I will be at home (not eating lunch with my parents) because the furniture repairman is coming to fix my new chair and of course the time they picked is in the middle of the day -
11:00 AM. I think that I will focus on the kitchen next.

For the last week and a half or so I have not slept very well so I am really tired. I am hoping that after having worked two days this week and then cleaning today, I will be able to sleep. Wish me luck!

Hi Mrs. H's mom! :)

Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Giggles - you're a hoot! ;-)

You worked so hard today! Good for you. I hope you sleep well tonight. Good luck in the kitchen! :-)

Jennifer said...

Certainly sounds like your week has been productive...would love to see all your photos - including that new hair cut! Have a wonderful weekend - hope you get some good sleep!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.