Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Title-less Tuesday

I never can come up with a cute title for my posts. So I will make up words for today's post title!! It is mine and I can do whatever I want!!!

So, this week has not been boring but not exciting either. Monday I subbed at my old elementary school in the music class. I watched "Bach: Fighting for Freedom: 6 times and "Peter and the Wolf" 4 times then rushed to my husband's school (about 20 minutes away) to tutor my 5th grade reading students. The music kids were good and didn't cause me any problems. The 5th graders on the other hand are not interested in being in my group and acted like idiots. I was ready to leave them. Thank goodness it is only for 2 hours. Today I got a call from my honey who needed me to do him a favor. Well, I won't spill the beans on who or what in case by some strange chance someone who works with him reads this. . . . so you will have to wait to find out what I did to save the day! After finishing with that job I had to boogy back out to my honey's school for another day of bonding with the 5th graders. Pretty much the same as yesterday except I never once used my happy voice because they were being such dingdongs!! Well, I guess that is it for now. Jennifer, I hope you have an awesome trip. My state is AWESOME! Hi Mrs. H.'s mom! What book are you and your granddaughter reading?

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Well, Giggles if you are ever going to get my mom to respond it just might be by asking her about a book! ;-)

I had to laugh when I read the first part of your post. I remember having the same thought about something after I had been blogging awhile, "It's my blog and I'll do what I want!" haha :-)

Can't wait to hear how you saved the day and doesn't it boggle your mind that my sis-in-law J loved teaching 5th grade???! ;-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.