Monday, April 27, 2009

Today is a special day in history & Prayer Requests

In 1951 two lovely people along with an older sister and brother welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family. She was a cute baby girl with very blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. This woman grew into a wonderful Christian example, wife, mom, sister, grandmother and friend. In honor of this day I want to say. . . .
Happy Birthday Mom!
I hope you have an awesome day.
Please know that I love you very much.
You are my hero!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A while back I had ask for prayers for my Aunt K who is battling breast and liver cancer. Today we got the news that we didn't want to hear. Her liver is shutting down due to the growth of tumors on and around it. The doctors have given her days to just a few weeks. I am asking for prayers for her, her husband, two children and their spouses and for their two very young grandchildren.
Additional prayer requests:
My grandmother's great niece has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is my age so it is really hitting home. She will be having tests run to see if she carries the breast cancer gene; if she does they will be doing a double mastectomy and a hysterectomy. If she doesn't it will be a double mastectomy. Her sister's 16 year old son is ill and will be going to Texas Children's hospital to have tests run. They think that he may have leukemia.
Thanks in advance for your prayers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such heavy prayer requests...and SO sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I promise to pray for you and all those in your family - I pray God will show Himself the provider of all that you need!

By the way - how is Miss Kitty??

Giggles said...

Thank you for your prayers. Miss Kitty is doing well. The recovery is slow but she was church last Sunday morning. My mom is going to sit with her tomorrow while her mom goes to a doctors appointment. I may go buy to say hi. I will be sure to tell her you ask about her.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.