Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

Ok, I am going to have a lot going on in this post because, well, I can be very random some times! Our first subject of the day is . . . . . my mom's birthday. I really want to do something fun for her on her special day and to get her an awesome present to go along with it. My lovely mom will be 58 years young (and I mean young, I can not keep up with the pace she keeps) and is the most awesomest mom, not a girly-girl, super hard worker, gentle, caring person I know. I think I would like to have a girls day and take her to a really neat place (so I have heard) called Martha's Bloomers for lunch with my sisters but I don't think that will work because one sister lives about 3 hours away and the other one is so busy with softball season so, I don't know. Maybe my adopted sis and I will take her. I just don't know.

Next. . .I didn't get to any of my cleaning today. I woke up with an awful headache so I didn't get my day started like I had planned. I was going to get up and start a new Bible study about being content and then go for a walk. Well, I didn't get my Bible study done and I didn't get to the walk until late this afternoon. By taking my walk later, I was able to see a brand new baby. We have a beautiful new baby Hereford. My walk wasn't exactly as I had planned but it was worth it.

Today I had also planned on getting my resume sent out to some teaching positions for next year. That will have to wait til tomorrow morning. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I get a job for the next school year.

Our weather is all messed up again. It was very cold today (ok, it was 62 but the wind. .) and the wind has been blowing like no body's business. I don't ever remember having as much wind as we have had the last couple of years. I don't really like wind. I don't like my hair blowing everywhere and I don't like getting stuff in my contacts.

I have to toot my own horn a bit. I cooked an awesome dinner tonight (and my honey agrees). The casserole I made is so easy and is sooo good. Add some corn and a roll and it is time to eat. I will try to add the recipe if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

I hope you have a minute to add the recipe! :-)

Jennifer said...

Oh - I'd love a new recipe!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.