Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something To Think About

Our devotional this evening at church was given by a friend of ours who has two of the cutest little boys. He devo was about how your reaction to something effects those around you. It talks about the series of events caused by one little bug who sneezed. The book is called Because A Little Bug Went Ka-Choo! The devo was very good but he kind of stepped all over my toes! I sometimes forget that how I react could really make a difference in someone's life. I am going to try to pay a little more attention to how I handle things that are thrown my way!

We got some good news today on Mom. Hope on over to her blog and see what we found out!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.