Monday, July 13, 2009

Who Would Have Guessed. . . .

that getting a teaching job would be so difficult. I was supposed to have an interview today or tomorrow but it has been changed to next week. How irritating. I am beginning to wonder if what I thought was my calling was really my calling. We shall see.

It is so stinking hot around here. We are 49 days without rain. . everything is nice and brown around here. This afternoon at 4:45 it was 100 degrees on my front porch, in the shade, and had been in the shade for several hours. It is currently 9:48 pm and the temp is still 89 degree outside.

Well, that is all for tonight. My husband is giving me a hard time about blogging. He doesn't understand why I feel like I have to tell everyone everything. . . .which I don't but oh well.

Good night everyone!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I've watched a couple of people trying to get teaching jobs, and it's pretty frustrating. I hope something comes up VERY SOON!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.