Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How can it be?

How can it be July already? When I was younger, the 4th was such a special time for my family. As much of my family (and those who are like family) as possible would come to my grandparents lake and so much fun would be had! There would be water skiing, fishing, boat riding, sunburns, awesome food, homemade ice cream and lots of love. We always look forward to this. I can't remember when the last time was that we did this. We don't get to use our lake house because no one has time to keep up with it and no one has time to get together. Hopefully, one day we will get to start up this family tradition again but it will never be the same because we will be missing my granddad, my Aunt K and our like family friends have all moved away so new friends will have to be invited. I don't like it when special things like this don't happen anymore for whatever reason. Sometimes growing up really stinks!

Happy July everyone!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.