Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thankful

Today I am thankful for:
*the doctors who found my Mom's leukemia and those who are treating her
*the wonderful nurses and others who are taking care of Mom
*the 3/10 of an inch of rain we got this evening (even though the concrete in town got more than we did and the fact that there was hail)
*the beautiful rainbow we saw after the rain
*my husband
*my parents and sisters
*my family & friends who have been so supportive since my Mom got sick
*my God who gave his son for my sins
*that I am able to begin a new week!

Hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

This was a beautiful post. I am thankful for you. :-)

Heather said...

When I got the dreaded phone call that mom was dying... all I could do that day, was to thank God for all the wonderful things I got to experience with mom. I think when things get rough... it's good to just forcus on the good... the things to be thankful for. Thank you for reminding me of that. And I second what Mrs. H said... I'm thankful for you. :)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.