Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday

Not much to say tonight. I didn't get much accomplished today, I was too tired and too sore from yesterday! I go shopping at Sam's and WalMart with my little sis this afternoon. We had a good time.
One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was that one of the young heifers we kept got a bucket stuck on her head! It was funny to see her swinging her head around to get it off. I wish I had taken my camera with me but I figured that if I did, it would get broken so you will have to use your imagination!! Thankfully we didn't have too much of a moo-allujah chorus last night from the mammas.
Well, it was 102 degrees today and still no rain. Our low temp overnight as 80. We are at 34 days of 100+ temps. I am so ready for winter!
That is all for tonight. I am hoping for sleep tonight. I am really, really tired.
One more thing: Mom update. . . Mom had a good day. She went shopping at Marshall's and ate some Panda Express and then took a nap!! She has an appointment tomorrow with her doctor (that would be the 6 ft 7 in doctor from Germany!) and we hope to get a "schedule" so we will know what will be happening next.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow - so glad your mom had such a good...shopping and eating "fast food"!! That's a good day! :) Praying for her!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.