Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And today makes 3. . . .

trips to Wal-Mart that is! Today I went to return all of the light bulbs that weren't correct/not needed and one of the lamps. I don't plan on going tomorrow! No, tomorrow I plan on mowing. I don't really feel like it but I am going to have to. I am going to try to get started very early in the morning since it has been so stinking hot here recently. Maybe while I am mowing, I will do a rain dance because they are saying that we have no rain in the forecast until at least July 4th or so.

I will apologize right now for how lacking this blog entry is today. I am just not into writing but I already started and now I need to finish.

I am having one of those weeks where everything and I mean everything gets on my nerves, nothing makes me happy and I can't seem to keep my foot out of my mouth. I will not go into details because, well, just because. I guess the reason I even mentioned it is because if you have a minute, please say a quick prayer asking God that I get over myself and figure out what is wrong with me. That makes me think of a quote an old friend often quotes: "Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!". Anyway, a prayer would be appreciated if you have a minute.

Hi Mrs. H's mom! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Hey Giggles,
Praying you have a better week this new week! And, I "think" I know the friend you quoted - I'll have to ask you. ;-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.