Monday, June 22, 2009

This Week's Forecast


Just in case you are wondering what the weather is like where I live since I have complained of the heat; here is our 7 day forecast. Whoo hoo! Cool front on Saturday and Sunday, only in the 90's! Here is some weather trivia about my hometown: we have had 25 consecutive days with no measurable rainfall which is leaving us with worsening drought conditions and we have had 29 days of 90 degree or hotter temps. Folks, we are HOT, HOT, HOT!
Those of you who are dealing with rain and cooler temps, be thankful and then send some our way!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh ouch.....HOT! My boy is in Texas, too - I am praying for all of you! The weather can really affect us all around - keep cool!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.