Monday, June 1, 2009

1st Day of June

I cannot believe that it is already June. There are so many things I had planned to have completed and haven't gotten to yet. I did get start and mostly complete one of those things today. At the end of our driveway there is a tree with a bunch of undergrowth and low limbs that make it impossible to mow on the riding lawn mower (not mine, I have to borrow from my g-mom) and make visibility difficult when backing out of the driveway. Today I tackled it! I know that I will pay for it tomorrow. I will probably have bruises in strange placed from using the loppers and not having much arm strength and having to maneuver to get the limbs trimmed. Then I had to haul all of the limbs and other limbs lying around to the pasture to eventually be burned. I tried to burn a small pile in my driveway but I can not for the life of me get a fire started!! I will let you know how I am feeling tomorrow! Tomorrows work will consist of mowing and I know I won't get finished with it so until then. . . . .goodnight!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hey Tammy! Good to hear from you. We are living in Lubbock now, we've been here for about 2 years. Chad is a nurse and I just quit my teaching job to stay at home. Hope y'all are doing well!

Lesley

Jennifer said...

Hi....I just love your new look! So pretty - and what a great profile picture!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.