Thursday, June 18, 2009

Boring!

Well, today was boring. I mowed for 3 hours and nearly melted BUT I got it all done. I must say that it looks pretty nice even if some is pretty wilty looking. I will try to get some pictures soon.

Well, Monday is D day for my parents. In case you forgot about spring cleaning gone wild, well it is a good thing that mom started early on getting their house packed up. Work on the foundation begins Monday. The still have a little furniture to get moved and then they have to get the carpet pulled up and the wood floors pulled up. I will have to get some pictures of the work as it is done. Should be interesting.

Well, I am gonna keep it short tonight. I need some sleep to keep my inner monster at bay!!
Hi Mrs. H's mom!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.