Monday, June 15, 2009

Ok, so I don't like ice cream but. . . .

I have found a new flavor that is pretty good! It is Southern Blackberry Cobbler and it tastes so good with the exception of the "crust" which tastes a bit like well, raw pie crust. The ice cream and blackberry go wonderfully together. Now I have three kinds of ice cream that I like and they are made at my house vanilla, BlueBell Mint Chocolate Chip and BlueBell Southern Blackberry Cobbler.

Two weeks after contracting poison ivy, I think that I am getting off of that train. I think it is correct to say that I am HIGHLY allergic to poison ivy so now when I am outside working I have to pay much closer attention to any vines I may come into contact with! Add that to my list of snakes which I am always looking for. In a span of 5 days, I have seen two and one of them started coming towards me even though I was spraying water at it. AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT like snakes of any kind . The deader the better!! (Yes, I understand that they are God's creatures but I don't like them any more than I like skunks!)

Well, I am going to go for now. It is late and I am so tired from running around in the heat today.

Hello Mrs. H's mom!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I almost bought that flavor yesterday, but was unsure about taking the chance. I LOVE raw pie crust, so I'll buy some when it's on sale again. And I have to put in a good word for my favorite vanilla---Blue Bell French Vanilla. It's the yummiest, but you can't always find it.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.