Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of those special dads. We were able to get both sides of the family together for lunch today so I got to eat lunch with three special men for their special day, one being my honey (I surprised him with a father's day gift because he does have a son who happens to be with our Father in Heaven), my dad who is the greatest dad ever and my father-in-law who is crazy! We had a nice meal and then we went home and took a nap.

Tomorrow work begins on my parents home. When we left them at around 7:30 this evening, they were going home to take up their wood floors and begin rolling up the carpet. They are staying in their camping trailer for the duration of this job. I hope they don't have to stay in there too long!

Well, I am gonna wrap it up. I have a really busy week ahead of me and I need sleep!

Hi Mrs. H's mom!

1 comment:

Heather said...

sounds like a nice day yesterday. thanks for letting me know about the heat! it usually takes me about a week to adjust to THAT heat down there, lol. good thing i'm going for 3 weeks huh! lol. atleast coming in the summer makes packing very light! oh and i love your blog background. i love dragonflies. i have a tattoo of one on my foot!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.