Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my Dad's 64th birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! You are the best dad a girl could have! To celebrate his birthday, we went to see Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian ( I have seen it twice) good movie, went to eat lunch at Fish Daddy's (yummy) and then b-day cake at their house. Good day! :)

Ok, now to catch up from the last week or so. Last Monday I did some tree trimming and received a gift. The gift of poison ivy. Well, it has been a week now and I am still itching terribly and it seems to still be spreading. Today has been especially bad because it has been hot. I am afraid that I am going to have to go visit the doctor to get rid of it. Oh, well.

As you can see I finally put up a profile picture of me, not some random thing I have taken a picture of. I am in the orange shirt/white sweater and the beautiful lady with me is my Mom. This was taken at our Ladies Retreat in April.

Two Saturdays in May, I spend time with my honey at his office packing. His school is building a new building so he is having to move out of the dungeon (I mean basement) to a temp. office until his part of the building is completed in a year or so. There is so much junk in a school's business office to go through and figure out what must be kept, logged and shredded or thrown away. That was not a whole lot of fun. He is almost finished which is good because they are moving his office on Wednesday.

Tomorrow I am going to try out a new Rachael Ray recipe. I will post the recipe after I try to dish. It includes shrimp, butter, olive oil and noodles.

Well, I am going to close for tonight. I have to go put clean sheets on the bed so we can go to sleep!!

Have a great week (especially you Mrs. H's mom!)!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.