Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 9

Today I am thankful for my Mom and Dad because they have never thought that I would be anything less that what I set my goals for.

Today has been a much happier day for me. I got to make a quick trip home (yes, I know I have only been gone since Sunday but I miss Mr. Giggles and my bed!), see my honey, see both of my Grandmothers and my uncle, found the prettiest creamer (I think) at the thrift store (fine china from Germany), drive my dad's truck and spend three hours on the road instead of the regular two hours because of traffic (ok, so that didn't really make me happy). Now I am getting finished with my computer "work" (haha) so I can head to my skinny little bed that is missing my pillow!!!

Good night y'all.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.