Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nothing. . . . . .

I have got absolutely nothing to talk about. I guess everything I have to say goes into Mom's blog. If you want to catch up, go here.

Life at our house has been busy. This week was no exception. Monday I taught school, moved cows, helped feed cows, cooked dinner and fed my hubby and Dad and it just goes on from there. This next week I will be teaching three days, the other two days I will be trying to get my house in order because I will be back with my Mom the week after and then. . . .it is the week of Thanksgiving (insert a little bit of panic here). I have got to get with both of my sisters so we can figure out what our menu will be and hope that Mom will be out of the hospital.

Uugghhh. . . I am going to bed.

Goodnight y'all.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.