Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

except at my house and I am already stressed. I am not even close to having my shopping done and I haven't done any decorating (and I will be gone this week and the week after next). We aren't even sure how Christmas is going to work since Mom still won't be home. We hope that she will be out of the hospital by then so maybe we can do a little something at the apartment with her instead of all the family doing something without her. I got a Christmas tree to put up in the apartment and some decorations for her room here at the hospital. I hope to be able to get down the fall decor and get the Christmas ones up (hopefully they won't have to be up for long!).
Do you ever have those days when you really feel like you have so much to say but you can't get it out? Or that you can't think of the words to put down so as not to upset anyone who may read your blog even if it is yours and you can say whatever you want to? And you don't want to sound whiney? GGGRRRRR. Well, that is all for tonight. I apologize for the incoherency of this post. Maybe I am just tired. I just don't know any more!

Hi Mrs. H's mom!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.