Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2

Today I am thankful for my husband. He has supported me in going back to school to finish my degree, held my hand when we dealt with terrible loss, understands that my parents need my help right now, deals with the fact that I am not a good housekeeper and just shakes his head when I start acting goofy!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Today was my day off this week and I did not get everything accomplished that needed to be done. I feel like I am spinning my wheels with everything I try to do lately. It is really frustrating. I am so grumpy and out of sorts that I think I am getting ready to put myself to bed so goodnight y'all.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.