Sunday, November 8, 2009

WOW!

I was looking back at old post and realized that it has been over a year since I started my blog. I can't believe it has been that long! I am also just a few posts away from reaching 200. Wow, time sure does fly when you are having fun! I have enjoyed making blogger friends and finding new blogs to read.

Well, that is all for tonight. This is going to be a very busy week. I am teaching three days; one day of robotics and industrial tech at the junior high and two days of art at the elementary school. That leaves me two days to get things cleaned up my house before I head back down to spend a week with my Mom. I am really hoping that things start looking up for my Mom. These last three weeks have been really hard for her, my Dad and the rest of my family. We are so ready for January to get here so she can come home.

Well, I hope to have more interesting posts this week but I can't make any promises. I don't even have an interesting menu, we are eating spaghetti tomorrow and that is as far as I have gotten!

Have a great week.

Hi Mrs. H's mom!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.