Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 15

Today I am thankful for my home. It may not always keep the wind, rain, bugs or animals out but it is "home" (13 years for me and 12 for Mr. Giggles) to us and we are always ready to come back to it.



Well, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my family tomorrow. This will be a year of firsts for our celebration. We are not at home (in the past if we haven't been at home, we have been camping), we are not going to all be together at one place because Mom can only have 2 visitors in her room at a time and the two munchkins can not even enter the hospital (no one under 12 yoa), we are celebrating a day early, and we are eating at a restaurant (not sure which one yet). We are hoping that Christmas will be better because Mom should be out of the hospital and we can all get together at the apartment. Well, that is all for now. I will let you know how tomorrow goes. Until then. . . . .

Hi Mrs. H's mom! :)

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.