Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 6

Today I am thankful for my church family and those who have been my church family is years past.


Today has been a busy day for us. Mr. Giggles changed out the insides of our potty so we don't have to keep the water turned off. Yippee!! Then Mr. G got the electrical plug changed out on our "new" dryer, we organized and threw away old stuff from our pantry and then got the dryer moved into its new home.
I have been working on getting my stuff together because I will be going down to stay with my Mom. I can not wait until she is better, she hasn't been able to talk now for about a week. I want her out of the hospital as soon as possible. We thought that we would be having Thanksgiving at the apartment because we thought that Mom would be there. Well, it doesn't look like she will be there and Dad won't leave the hospital so that pretty much leaves the three of us to try and figure out how we are going to spend the dad. Either down there without either parent or up here with my Grandmother.
I am really missing my Mom as the holidays approach. We were supposed to make an arrangement for the cemetery to put on Baby Giggles grave but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I am hoping that I can find last year's Christmas arrangement and change a few things in it and use it.
Well, that's all I have today.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.