Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanksgiving

Every day until Thanksgiving think of one thing that you are thankful for. The longer you do it, the easier it gets! Now, if you think you can do it then repost this as your status to invite others to take the challenge, then post what YOU are thankful for today.

I got this off of Facebook and thought that it would be a good carry over to my blog so I am going to start every blog between now and Thanksgiving with what I am thankful for. Please tell me what you are thankful for in the form of a comment.

I am thankful for my relationship with God. I will never know how people who don't believe are able to make it day after day.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I am asking for prayers for my family. My mom is having a very difficult time with her recovery and we are all very concerned.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am thankful for my blogging friends - like you! - who pray on my behalf. And for the priviledge to pray for you, your mom, dad and family...as well. I'm thankful for compassionate and wise doctors, too.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.