Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 3

Today I am thankful for my family who like my husband, love me no matter what. I want to thank all the men and woman who have and are serving our country.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today I taught junior high kids. I enjoy my dad's classes and I think they enjoy having me there when he can't be there. Tomorrow and Friday I will be with the kids at my old elementary school teaching art. I enjoy the art classes (well, the Kindergarten and 1st graders are a little nerve racking!) and love the teachers in the building. But I am ready for the weekend so I can rest a little bit before I head back to spend time with my Mom. Go here to see how she is doing.

Have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Did you get any great ideas for Christmas gifts?? still looking for good ideas myself:)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.