Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthday Continued

My G-mom P and I have been trying to get together for my birthday lunch for nearly three weeks. Well, today we were finally able to go. We have this wonderful restaurant that we like to go to for special occasions and because a friend of ours is the owner/chef and because the food is just so yummy. Today for lunch I had beef tenderloin enchiladas and G-mom had chicken marsala with mashed potatoes and for dessert we had key lime pie. I enjoyed lunch and spending some time with my G-mom.
When I got home I did some more fall/halloween decorating. I have had a hard time getting that done. One minute I am so excited about getting it done and the next I just don't really care. My totes of stuff have been sitting on the front porch for over a week now and I am still not really finished. Well, maybe I am. I guess I will decide tomorrow.
This evening I met Mr. Giggles at the local Walmart where we parked my car and headed out to Veterans Park to watch our friend Mr. H. play soccer. We enjoyed visiting with Mrs. H. and watching the guys play. They won their game by forfeit because the other team forgot to show up. . . . .no, really they did. The game was at 6 and the weather was absolutely perfect for it. I was wishing that I had a sweater because it was getting a little chilly.
Today started out rough for me but it ended up being ok. I have had my Mom on my mind all day. Missing her a lot. I just realized that I haven't talked to my Dad today and now it is too late to call. Love you Dad :)

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.