Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

I would like to wish all of my blog friends a Happy Halloween.  My sister RAW had these pictures of our Mom on her fb page and I thought that I would "borrow" them from her.  I don't remember when this party was but it was at our lakehouse.  It was one of our church group parties and we played lots of games and had a great time.  Mom was dressed as a little girl that night with long blonde hair and those glasses are off of a puppet we have named Pearl (Pearl has a boyfriend named Bocephus and they are rather glamorous puppets!).  I have more pictures from the party but I have no idea where they are.  Well, I really do, they are in a box in a crate in our middle bedroom but I don't know where in the box they are and they would have to be scanned and me and the scanner don't get along.  If hubby isn't here, I can't scan!  Maybe one day I will share the rest of the pictures.

Mr. Giggles and I celebrated halloween by going to the grocery store, buying some mini butterfingers and then going home and parking ourselves in our recliners to watch a scary movie.  The movie we ended up watching is Jeepers Creepers 2 (if you are a Jeepers Creepers fan, they have a 3rd installment coming out next summer. . . . .can't wait!).

I hope you all had a good Sunday.  Hi Mrs. H.'s mom!!



No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.