Monday, October 25, 2010

Where Did Fall Go?

Good morning y'all! As I wonder through the wonderful world of blogland, I find that it is really fall in most parts of the US. Well, a few weeks ago we had some wonderfully cool weather but it was just a cruel joke my friends. Today we have a good chance of beating the record high of 91. It has been pretty warm for October. I am so ready for some cooler weather. I have not stopped wearing shorts and tshirts yet. Please send some cooler weather and rain our way. We have gone the whole month of October without any rain and I think we were pretty much the same way in September. Hot and dry. . . . . . .Oh fall, where art thou?

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.