Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back to it. . . . .

Tomorrow is back to school day for everyone around here.  Even me. . . .I have a month long job at my hubster's school.  Should be interesting.

Today we actually got to see the sun for the first time in a long time.  It was beautiful.  It was still cold (to me anyway) but I really enjoyed seeing that big ol' yellow ball of sun!

This weekend turned out to be ok.  The Aggies beat OU. . . . . . . .Gig'em Ags! but my Bearkats didn't do so hot.  Maybe next year?  Third time's charm?

Well, I had better go iron a shirt for tomorrow so I don't have to do it in the am.  I am not looking forward to getting up at 5 am.  REALLY not looking forward to it.

The DIY project is finally finished.  I may post a picture of our new little vanity and sink.

Hope you have a great week.  I think I will now that I have seen some sunshine!!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.