Monday, January 14, 2013

What's For Dinner

Believe it or not, I actually know what we are going to have for dinner this week.  Hold onto your hats because it will know you off your feet!!!!

Monday:  fish sticks and mac & cheese  (yes, we are grownups and no we do not have kids)
Tuesday: homemade chili dogs ( this chili is homemade, not the hot dogs)  I may have to make a trip to the grocery store before I make the chili for tomatoes and tomato sauce
Wednesday:  the famous fend for yourself night
Thursday:  Frito pie
Friday:  out to eat with Dad and Rae (?)
Saturday:  fend for yourself
The weather around here has turned off pretty cold (for us anyway) and I want warm food.  What is your favorite cold weather food??

Have a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.