Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finally. . . . . . . :)

I have been trying to make this recipe for Creamy Chicken and Broccoli casserole for two weeks now but haven't been able to.  Tonight is the night. . . . .it is in the oven as we speak.  It was pretty easy to put together and I can't wait to eat!!  And now three days later I am hoping to finish this post.  No, I am not that busy. . . .I am just that boring!!  Anyway, the casserole is really good.  It would be really good with rice but since the Mr. doesn't like rice we just ate it as is.  Then I ate it for lunch on Tuesday and I will probably eat some tomorrow for lunch.  Try it. . . .you'll like it.  OH and I used canned chicken that I sauteed with garlic powder, onion salt, pepper blend and some seasoning salt (that is my "secret" ingredient in everything!!

This week my teaching has been all over the place. . . .grade wise I mean.  I have taught 7th and 8th grade criminal justice (I was also supposed to have 8th grade boys athletics but the other coaches had mercy on me and said they didn't need my help!!), 6th grade science and I worked the libary desk (the science teacher is also the librarian), today was 1st grade. . . .so cute but sooooo chatty!!  Tomorrow is supposed to be 8th grade English which I am looking forward to.

And last but not least, if you are looking for another blog to read which has much more excitement going on then I have here. . . .you need to go check out There's No Place Like Home.  She has the cutest house, the cutest dogs, celebrate Donut Friday's, has the same last name as me (well, before I got married) and has the cutest little kiddo.  And even though she is a Tech fan, I would love to meet her because she just comes across as someone who loves life and would be fun to be friends with.  Oh and her good friends are Aggies!!!  Right now she is having a giveaway that has some of the cutest things included.  I really, really, really want to win but because I am a nice person I thought I would tell you about it (plus I get another entry!).  So what are you waiting for?  Go by, check it out and tell her that I sent you.  And if you win, I think you need to share some of the loot with me?

Have a good one!!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.