Monday, January 14, 2013

Keeping It Real With Some Friday Ramblings

For the next month I may actually blog every day.  You may be asking yourself why?  Well, when you sit in a room from 8:15 am until 3:12 pm with no one to talk to because nobody else in the room is supposed to be talking and you can only surf the web so much or read or gaze off into space before you are bored out of your mind I decided that I would try to bore I mean entertain you more often.  Ok, I may not ever entertain you and I might possibly put you to sleep with the mundainess of a day in my current job. 

Since I am back at work for a while I am trying to figure out what to do about lunch.  Since I am not located in the school building it isn't really feasable for me to buy a hot lunch because I wouldn't have time to eat it (and school lunches just aren't always that appetizing) so I am trying to come up with none boring lunch ideas (I am not a big fan of sandwiches, especially meat sandwiches) and so far I am not having much luck.  I only cooked one night this week so that didn't really help either.  The spaghetti I did make, my husband ate it for lunch for three days.  I have been searching Pinterest but haven't really found anything that just jumped out at me.  Next week we are supposed to have colder weather so maybe I will make some soup this weekend.  First I really need to buy some groceries but payday is not until Tuesday so that will have to wait until Tuesday after work (yuck, I hate the grocery store).  Maybe I will make some chili. . . . .that sounds really good!!

Any plans for this weekend?  As far as I know we don't have any.  I have got to do some housework but I really don't want to do it.  At least we don't have to replace another bathroom faucet!

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made chili last week! I thought it was delicious! Colder weather make me crave chili.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.