Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's UP Wednesday

Has this week been weird for you?  It has been for me and I guess it is because Monday was a holiday.  Thankful for the day off, thankful that we got the hubs "to do" list done but mine still hasn't been touched.  Who would like to help with mine?

The weather this week has been beautiful.  As I was walking back to my portable from lunch (seems it is more like hiking back to my portable) I was trying to figure out how to have to "move" outside.  The sun is shining and there is a cool breeze.  It is great the only problem is that it is January and I am afraid that if we are having such mild weather now that winter will not come back and we will burn up this summer.  I really don't want a super hot summer.  Please come back winter.  I promise not to complain about the 55-60 degree temps in the house.  I will put on more clothes so I can keep warm.  I promise.

I really don't have anything important to blog about today.  I am down to one student so we sit here and look at each other, read and I get to play on the computer.  It does make one very sleepy and really could use a nap right now.  BUT the main reason I wanted to blog today was so that I could shar this picture of those two cute kiddos who call me Aunt!!

This is an oldie but goodie and I love it with all my heart.  My Mom took these two cheeky monkeys to the park to take their pictures and they had the best time.  I think the looks on their faces says it all.  How could you not smile when you were playing on the slide and Memom was with you taking your picture.  Thank you Mom for taking this picture.  I wish you were here to take more.  And to these to monkey faces. . . .I love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.