Friday, January 25, 2013

Fab Friday!!

Today is Friday.  Aren't you glad I told you?  Not much has been going on at the Giggles homestead.  Last night I made homemade corndogs for Mr. G and I for lunch today.  I have seen this on pinterest about a million times.  The Mr and I like corndogs but you cannot find (at least we haven't found) corndogs with all beef weiners.  We only like all beef weiners.  Anywho, I used two different cornbread mixes because we like to live life on the edge (if you know my hubs you know that statement is so not true!).  I used a package of Marie Callendar's cornbread mix for six of the corndogs and Martha White's jalapeno cornbread mix for the other six.  Marie Callendar's fell apart as I was getting them out of the pan.  Martha White did just fine.  Now I have to wait for 1 hour and 45 minutes to try them out.  Can't wait.

This afternoon this cute little guy (who is not so little anymore).  Has hs baseball tryouts.  Keeping my fingers crossed for making the team.  Go Rough Riders!!
I hope he makes it!  And while we are looking at the picture of this cutie pie, I will say that it seems like yesterday when he looked like this.  He was such a cuddlebug.  Now he doesn't fit in our laps anymore.  Too much leg!!
Have a grea weekend! It looks like the weather is going to be pretty nice around our parts. 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.