Sunday, December 14, 2008

11 more days and. . . .

I had better get a move on! Tonight I finished staining 13 blocks of wood to finish up the Christmas presents my honey needs for his co-workers. I am getting ready to finish up my Christmas letter so I can get crackin on my cards. Tomorrow my honey has a list of things he needs me to get for him and tomorrow night I am going to my little sis's house for a girls night. I am excited about that. The end of the week starts a three day marathon of Christmas parties. We get to see the niece and nephew on Saturday. Yippee!!!
On a very serious note, a very special lady that attends my church was burned in a kitchen fire last week. She will have her first surgery on Tuesday to remove her clothing that was burned into her skin. Please keep Ms. Kitty in your prayers that her surgeries are successful and her recovery is quick.

Merry Christmas Ya'll.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Promise to pray for Ms. Kitty...how heartbreaking! Please send her our love from "blogland" (and keep us posted).

Happy Monday!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.