Saturday, December 6, 2008

Something new to play with. . . .

About two weeks ago our big printer died. I really liked that printer because it was a work horse and it was color. I used it for my church work and then it died. I had been using my honey's black and white printer but it stopped working correctly for me so I had to resort to my little copy/scanner/printer. It was so slow. We got a new 4 in 1 printer and my honey is getting it hooked up. I can't wait to use it!

How is your Christmas shopping going? I am getting closer and closer to being finished. I had hoped to finish up most of it today by going to a local craft show. Well, that was a huge waste of time so I hope to get finished really soon!

Well, that is all for now.

Merry Christmas ya'll!!

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Yay for the new printer! Have fun! :-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.