Monday, December 8, 2008

17 days til Christmas. . . .


uugghh, that is scary. I am still not finished with my shopping but I am getting closer. I hope to have it finished by this weekend. Some of it has to be done because we celebrate our first Christmas this Saturday. We are celebrating with my honey's family but not only are we celebrating Christmas this weekend both in-laws have birthdays this month so that is an added gift buying thing. Next weekend we celebrate our 2nd Christmas with my G-mom and all my dad's family. Then there is Christmas with my family and then with my other G-mom and what ever family will be in town for that. Oh and I forgot about my honey's work party. Atleast I don't have to buy a gift for that one. Well, I know that I am sounding like a scrooge and I apologize. I am just not in the holiday spirit and can't seem to get there.

I hope that you are more in the holiday spirit than I am.


Merry Christmas Ya'll.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Giggles, this make me think of what one of the 4H leaders said at the meeting tonight, "tis the season to feel overwhelmed" ;-) Think of January - "We will rest in January." Repeat over and over... ;-)

Just sent you an invite to one more party to add to your list - bah hum bug! :-)

jenny said...

You're probably just trying to get too much out of yourself. Shopping done before the 15th? I never do that! Give yourself a break! ;-) Of course, you do have to get those early presents done . . .

I'm rambling a bit. I'm blogging and I don't have the tree up yet!! I wish it already was up, but I'm doing all I can right now. I know you are too.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.